This is a FAQ Search Service for any information what you want to know from Keywords or Categories.
Given that an insured person is responsible for 30% of the medical costs, you may claim the remaining 70%. To claim a reimbursement, download an application form for “Reimbursement of Medical Care Expenses【for advance payment 】” from the website and submit the form with the statement of medical treatment （original)”** and the “payment receipt of the medical expense（original)” to the return destination*.
**Statement serving as a substitute for reciept data will not be accepted.
MSDKK and MSDGK employees : Payroll, Inc.
MSD AHKK employees : TG Japan Inc. AH in charge
ORGANON KK employees : TG Japan Inc. ORGANON in charge
A voluntarily and continuously insured person : Value HR, Health Insurance BPO Center, in charge of MSD